I have to talk POLISH!

Ok here is my WCB again... Do yall sill think "she" is a pullet?

And any guesses to my frizzle? I have absolutely no guess at all. lol

Is this a Pullet?

Last edited:
wow isnt there a lot of beauti's on here, I went to collect a lemon millie fluer yesterday and came back with a polish too lol...she is very timid and hope she will be better once settled in. I just fell for her pompom on top of her head, hence the name Lady Penelope as she looks like she has a big top hat on :) Anyway here is my girl, hope you like her as much as I do ;)

What are some,ways to tell male from female in silver laced polish and white crested black polish they are just wk old now so 8deas of now and when they get lil bigger

Hello! I could use some advice. I have a beautiful silver crested polish rooster. He has not done well with my flock being the only polish and not the only rooster. I had hoped for a friend to take him when she was ready but he's turned aggressive and I don't want him around her kids! He was the very first to hatch and the only survivor of the ones I incubated. I was rather attached but today he attacked me out in the open for no reason. So anyway is there any other options to killing? Is it unlikely he would improve with his own flock? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom