I just got taken for...

supervisor, supervisor I have Dish and last month was charged for 2 adult movies, its a long story but insisting to speak to a supervisor got those 2 "nonrefundable" charges refunded. I just kept insisting it was unacceptable and I wouldnt pay. If you cant get satisfaction do a search for their corporate office. Thats how I got my Net10 phone straignt too, dont take no for an answer. Good luck

I will NEVER in my life use AT&T.
We had CellOne for our cell phone service for 10 years. When they switched to AT&T we cancelled our contracts on the spot. I pulled a credit report once and there was a collection account for AT&T for a land line phone. We have never in our lives had AT&T for a phone (not local, long distance, anything). They will not take it off and it's been on there for over 5 years. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! I just completely dislike that company and refuse to use them.

Another bad one is MCI. We switched over to them about 8 years ago , they promised us a big savings on our phone bills. Man it went from $75.00 a month to $150.00!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
I went throught the roof!
he.gif
I cancelled them and went back to my other carrier, the next month I had a final bill for over $300.00!!!!!!!!! I refused to pay it, we went round and round. Finally they sent it to collections and they offered to settle for $150.00, I paid it (reluctantly), 6 months later I had a bill for the remaining balance!
he.gif
I told them where to go, they put a block on my phone number and I havent been able to get any long distance service since with anyone because MCI put this block thing on my number. Oh well.

THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $200
rant.gif
sad.png
ep.gif

she just put some sort of request to the DISH department requesting them to not charge me a cancelation fee.. her reason "it never worked" give me a break.. so they are supposed to be calling me back.
smack.gif

barnie.gif
these people are jacking me around.. I or my husband have talked to 3 different supervisors..

I think I am going to write a letter to the top! thanks ninja..

somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
this dosent even begin to show how I feel..
smack.gif

I am sooo stressed out.. little things are starting to drive me to screaming..
barnie.gif

my monitor got unplugged some how and i wanted to cry because I was plugging it back in changing plugs. bla bla bla.. and it was this little box with a cord comming out of that to the outlet that got unplugged..
he.gif

I need to unwind.. maybe a drink LOL

my whole life could turn from this point LOL ( ok being a little dramatic but still agravated in the end.. )

Last edited:
Number one rule on our house (via my husband) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS Get it in writing! If they don't give you a form there and then when they install verifying the information, or you can't print it out from an email or company internet sight it is most likely a bait and switch advertisement. This happens way too often in the world. They get you to say , yes! Then when the guy comes out to hook up your stuff he starts talking about "extras" and such. If you so much as mhh-huh an agreement, suddenly you are under a different package and you don't even know it. Watch out... they are trying to scam you. I'd keep after them until someone agrees. It will take a few hours of talking on the phone. Whatever you do don't give up! Plus, I really hope this isn't attached to your bank account or credit card.

somad.gif
rant.gif

::edited for typos::

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh my.. we have called on 5 seperate occasions.. this last one lasted one hour 15 min..

My husband was on the phone with them last time for 4 and a half hours.. lasting almost all day...

the times before that was like 40 min and 1-2 hours.. each..

I am going to sit down calmly write a complaint email to this lady ninja quoted. and send that off..

Back
Top Bottom