I just want to show off my pheasants.....PIC HEAVY!!!

Quote:
Ohhh pretty, is that the Mikado? Humes? Is the one an Argus? It's friday night and I'm not thinking clearly so no insult if I didn't get ANY of them right! lol Very nice birds Tony.
smile.png
I would like to get Reeves...just because they look different but hubby thinks they are too blah...I like the bandit look!

Quote:
Are those the brown eared? Or blue? I want some brown eared. My blue eared is incredibly friendly and likes to talk. Not your typical pheasant cackle..lol Very nice birds!!

The 1st pic from left to right top row mikado,grey peacock,swinhoe,eliot,mikado.The 2nd lewis silver,palawan peacock,diamond doves and brown eared.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
Swinhoe...I should have known...lol...A guy in Eastern WA has the lavendar peacock...ohh sooo pretty...I was impressed. His whole set up impressed me! I'm hoping to get the 1/2 acre behind my house...I could do alot of bird pens behind me! LOL. Do your raise chicks or sell eggs or just have them for hobby?

These are peacock pheasants,the grey peacock and palawan peacocks.I am looking for a male palawan and a female grey,but I do have another pair of greys.
What sex blue eared are you looking for?I just sold a pair of blue eared and a male lewis silver.Jeff Berger in Spokane,Wa bought the lewis silver.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
Jeff has gorgeous birds...I've been to his place...it was better than the zoo. I've gotten birds from him too. He has FABULOUS wood ducks..I got my impeyans and blue eared (well the current one) from a guy in Euphrata WA....I need a blue eared hen. The one I have is one that is the offspring I gave to him in order to get a breeder pair and she died when we had a bad winter last year...Not easy to find them and I didn't want to risk cross breeding and get another one from him. I try to keep my lines completely separate.

Your lucky to get birds from Jeff.He is very hard to deal with.He is not satisfied with my lewis silver male.My ad said he had a crooked toe on each foot and Jeff claims all the toes are crooked and he also has a twisted leg.I never saw a twisted leg or more then 1 crooked toe on each foot.Well I know not to deal with him again.I've had 3 convos with him and all 3 didn't go well.
In N.H.,Tony.

Whaaa!! Those are some boofoo birds! I can't imagine anyone wanting to eat one of those. Too pretty. I specially like the red mask on the silver. It looks like phantom of the opera pheasant.

Are pheasants good for laying eggs? I have chicks coming on or about April 1 but have enough room in my coop to separate an area for a few smaller birds. I love the Red Goldens.

Back
Top Bottom