I know I JUST had you guys help solve a crisis but LOOK AT THIS , help please

Pics
You insinuate that your reply of "twist it's neck" was helpful in some way. Culling was an obvious option, twisting it's neck. So thank you for your help? And I wasn't "skipping" over the fact you had said if it died and not killed. But your helpful suggestion was to kill it and then said don't come crying to you if it died. I'm just answering you by stating I have no problem dispatching it if it becomes necessary, nor will I wither away and die if it...withers away and dies lol. He's alive and happy so I'll let it be for now. Hope this helps clear up what I was expressing for you

You didn't like my suggestion of killing it, or was it just the method? ... so I figured you wanted to keep it alive ... then you brought up killing it yourself ... ?

Since you seem to want to keep it alive ... and it will die eventually anyways, just don't be disappointed if that happened earlier than later ... when something dies on its own, we have very little control of the situation, and feel helpless, killing on the other hand, is usually a preplanned act.

I was just thinking this same train of thought! If it absorbed a twin or even if the cells kinda went haywire a little, then having fluff on his head could be from where the foot is actually supposed to be on the underside and not a crestling at all. So it really has part of underside out of his head, with the fluff.

Is the fluff just fluff or attached down on his head or it's own mound?

Back
Top Bottom