I know it's early but....Who's ready for 2024 Baby Chicks!

Pics
I've skipped to the end here. I'm not waiting till 2024. I have chicks coming next Wednesday! Six each Prairie Bluebell Eggers (mutt hens, blue eggs), Sapphire Gems (blue hens, brown eggs), and eight Cornish game hens, all from Hoover's Hatchery.
Lucky! Please post them here when they come in! I think I'm having withdrawals after growing out our current girls, and who doesn't enjoy seeing all those little fuzzy butts :)
Great choices by the way.

Was trying to order a Mille Fleur D’Uccle and it seems they are already all gone for the year. I was not expecting that. Just put in an order for a splash Marans, a CL and an olive egger.

Was trying to order a Mille Fleur D’Uccle and it seems they are already all gone for the year. I was not expecting that. Just put in an order for a splash Marans, a CL and an olive egger.
I'm glad we ordered early, as we found the same issue with them running out of pre-orders for specific breeds, I sure hope we get what we requested, but any little fuzzies will be loved :)

I'm already planning for my spring chicks!! :celebrate

I am thinking of getting a gold spangled appenzeller spitzhauben, a gold laced wyandotte, another breed of orpington (we already have two lavender ones), and maybe another colored egg layer; blue, green, or maybe dark brown.
Does anyone have any breeds they recommend that lay dark brown?

I've skipped to the end here. I'm not waiting till 2024. I have chicks coming next Wednesday! Six each Prairie Bluebell Eggers (mutt hens, blue eggs), Sapphire Gems (blue hens, brown eggs), and eight Cornish game hens, all from Hoover's Hatchery.
Prairie Bluebell Eggers are the best! So sweet and friendly; and the eggs are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom