I know why people lose weight on Nutrisystem!

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
My husband has wanted us to try Nutrisystem for a while now. I have been less than thrilled about the idea as I want to eat local, whole foods as much as possible; not processed, preserved up the wazoo, and shipped foods. To make him happy however, I agreed to try it for a month. My food came today and I can say with some confidence after trying three of the items.. I know why people lose weight on this system! The food is so unappetizing that you don't even want to eat. It's ingenious!
sickbyc.gif

you want to know what I have been wondering for a while now...

if you eat the Nutrisystem or Jenny Craig foods and then get to your desired weight and then you start to make your own foods again then whammo... yr back to square 1

Exactly the question I posed to my husband. He thinks that once we are slimmed down, that we will be more active and our stomachs will be accustomed to less food, therefore we still won't gain back very much.

noooo once you eat real food after eating cardboard while you are loosing the weight you will re learn the love of food...lol

Well, I need to do something. We were eating at Taco Mayo tonight and one of my twins yells out in the Restaurant........... Mom! Do you have a jelly roll???????????

You gotta love em.

Back
Top Bottom