I lost my car yesterday... update... the kid is in jail!!

Quote:
We did we are fine. I am just a bit shook. The car that hit me was a hughe cadillac having one go at you from the side is scary.... Know I know how a deer must feel.

Haven't heard nothing yet
sad.png

Quote:
We did we are fine. I am just a bit shook. The car that hit me was a hughe cadillac having one go at you from the side is scary.... Know I know how a deer must feel.

sad.png

School kids driving a caddy... how many of those can there be? Maybe you should consider posting a reward at the local high schools. Why don't you see what would be involved in getting access to a bulletin board at the schools?

Just a thought. Hope they get caught... I know how you feel. I once had a mint metal-flake grey 74' Dodge Challenger that got totaled by a drunk driver who didn't even stop. They were never caught.

Quote:
wow.... I like that idea!!! I was going to look threw the year book tomoro.

See if I was to get in a hit and run they would have found me in a sec.... but there are lots of white caddy's and I really don't know if the police really care
sad.png

Quote:

sad.png

School kids driving a caddy... how many of those can there be? Maybe you should consider posting a reward at the local high schools. Why don't you see what would be involved in getting access to a bulletin board at the schools?

Yeah. Or if you have friends with that age kids - ask around. Kids talk, stupidly, they brag, they post stuff on Youtube and facebook, and you can get other kids to tell on them!!

Have you gone to the school and asked the school who drives that type of car there? Ask to speak directly with the principal and explain the situation - thats a start.

I'm glad you and your baby are okay, thats the most important thing.

My guess is that even if they think they were uninsured, the parents have insurance, and are either way responsible for the kids' damage if they are minors. You can even sue them for the loss.

I just finished posting about this a minute ago! Use the word 'indemnity' a lot. If you they try to total out your car, they have to give you not just its blue book value, but also take into account how well the car was maintained, it's recent repairs, new tires, how reliable it was...etc.

They should be paying for a rental for you, too, even if your insurance company doesn't have that coverage- it's the kids' fault you haven't any transportation right now.

You can also call around to the body shops and dealerships to see if they have their car getting repaired somewhere. It's certain they'll have to hid it somehow...

Back
Top Bottom