I love my little fella....17 week old Thor

He's very handsome, and BIG too!
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
th.gif
I would have a heart attack to see either of them do that. Isn't he a handsome boy like his daddy? Even though he is not "blue" he is my baby boy.

I know! Every morning he looks bigger to me than when I kissed him good night the evening before. I swear he grows overnight!

Also, pm me your mailing info again please...I have stuff to send you dear lady.

Last edited:
Cetawin,
Had to get a new mouse and just got back on line-
Thor is SO gorgeous! I didn't realize he was as big as he is till I saw your pic holding him- I will need to get Thor/Athena babies for Ultrasuede!!!

Thank you.

Joletabey I was wondering where you were. I am sure I will have some eggs and/or babies....you could make a road trip for babies. LOL He is such a big boy and so far so good...he is a sweet boy too.

A road trip would be fun. . . . guess the DH will have to put up with a permanent brooder on the porch!
I have already paced off an area in the rose garden for Ultrasuede and friends - a little BBS haven!

LOL Mine have my whole garden...spoiled brats! Right now they have the garage and two little coops, but they are nice and warm with no weather elements to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom