I must be crazy? $109.00 for 3 Chickens!!!

oh gosh... that happened to me once. got mostly boys and 1 girl!
the only difference is that I didnt spend allot lol... call me cheap hahah.
If I can't hatch it myself then I don't want it..

atleast half of my birds are ones I hatched myself or ones the I ordered from eggs. Never went to far into buying anything...

Quote:

I feal much better knowing I'm not the only crazy one.
lol.png
I also have 2doz Black Java
eggs on order for $75.00. It's going to be awhile befor they get here though, sometime in Feb maby. Hoping for a good hatch ratio with them
jumpy.gif

I'm buying 4 chickens for $475-$675 next month.
tongue.png
(Depending on which ones I pick)

So really compared, yours is cheap! lol

Not counting the $135 I paid for the BLRW chicks, and the $120 I paid for the silkie chicks I bought in the past few months.

*sigh of relief* Oh, I feel slightly better now. I'll be paying 80$ for a LB Dutch bantam pair. But I'm a teenager and the money's coming from allowance and egg money. But look on the bright side: with a pair, I can hatch as many Dutch bantam chicks as I want! (And pure Dutch bantams are rare). I can even get the money back by selling Dutch bantam eggs and chicks!
wee.gif

ahhh thanx... she is prettier in person... Her crest is so big that its hard for her to see. I tried giving her a scrunchy. It was really funny because as soon as I put her back down she started flapping around in excitment. came back 10 minutes later and it was gone
roll.png
.....but is was really adorable
might find ones a little smaller.

I would love to get one of those crested canaries. I know they would cost allot
wink.png

Quote:

I got my "Black Java chicks" today LOL "Black Mutts" is more like it. Not to thrilled with them.
barnie.gif
I guess it's going to be a real battle to find any true good ones...

26580_2009-10-02_001.jpg

26580_2009-10-02_003.jpg

26580_2009-10-02_005.jpg

I totally understand I just bought some new chooks myself and am afraid to even say how much I spent on CHICKENS!!!! But I am really happy and hey you only live once, some women buy nice shoes or designer handbags lol at least there give back
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom