I Need A Buyer!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
barnie.gif
We're meeting with the broker and the seller at 4:00 today to discuss details.
fl.gif

There are alot of things to look out for not the least of which is "mineral rights". You need to make sure these have not been sold previously. Also you need to make sure you can cut the trees down. You can't always do with your land as you want. Folks don't always know what their rights are until you investigate all the papers.
One article posted that the rights to cross the property for fishing in the pond had been sold and then the new owner had people tramping through to fish.

Finally there is no such thing as easy money. Do you homework or get stung.

DEAL!!!!!!!!!! Met with the broker and the seller. The seller accepted our last counter offer!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
The seller was really nice and helpful too! So happy right now!!!!!!!! Hope the buying process goes smoothly!!!!!!!!

I hope we'll have enough money left in our budget to build a house larger than a shoebox!
hmm.png

We're weighing the pros and cons between stick building and modular. My DH is a woodworker and would do a lot of the finish work. We could even buy used appliances and bathroom fixtures. We'll be staying at my mother's house during construction.

Wondering what I'll do with my chickens during construction too. May have to find them a foster home.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom