I need a miracle...

Shelley...hang in there, girl! i am here praying for a successful hatch. hugs from across M-24 and if you need to call in the a.m. for support, here i am!

hugs and peace that passes understanding on you, hedge of thorns around those babies!

OK that sounds good.
hugs.gif
Yes, it will be a loonnggg night, but it will be worth it in the end when you have some little healthy fuzzy butts runnin' around the brooder!
wee.gif

I forgot to say, I've got my camera right beside the hatcher. So hopefully I'll be watching when the first pip happens!
fl.gif
I hope to get some really great pics of one chick's complete hatch. If the pics are good enough, maybe they can be put in a sticky on the forum or something.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too Michelle. I will be sending you more eggs in the spring and maybe I will have to personally deliver them.
fl.gif

cool.png
Well, it was a long night. I was up every 2 hours checking on the temps in the hatcher. They stayed pretty steady. I did have one drop down to 98, but I got it back up to 100 safely. I'm using a dimmer switch in my homemade hatcher, and I have to constantly keep an eye on it. But it'll be worth it. I think next spring, when I'm ready for another project, I'm going to make another hatcher with a wafer thermostat. Well, it's time for some coffee, and then I'm sure I'll be back here watching those eggs! Still no pips, but this is just day 19. I'm kinda jealous reading all the posts about other people's chicks hatching early. I wish these would...so I can stop worrying!
fl.gif

LOL, hang in there Michelle. You are going to wear yourself out and when the big day comes, you will be passed out on the couch from lack of sleep and miss everything.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom