I need chick names!!!!!😁😁

I named my chickens after poison (ex. Cadmium, Ivy)and Spanish numbers in order of hatch (Uno, Dos).

I named my ducks Huey, Lewey, and Dewey. (The triplets from duck tales )

I’m going to name my quails after historical figures (ex. Cleopatra, Plato, Diogenes )

I also have some chickens that other people have named.

Buddy the rooster is named after the protagonist in the movie Elf.

My little brother specifically said:
“No! She’s my chicken! Her name is not Spider Woman, it’s Spider Man- Girl!
Oh cool! Thx!

I have all nature-themed names for my flock (some of my chicks aren't named either, though).

Pepper
Dandelion
Buttercup
Lavender
Misty
Meadow
Spitzy
Cinnamon
Storm
Fawn
Aspen
Fern (changed to Fernando - I'm sure you can guess why!)
and Pebbles :)

Feel free to steal any of them!
After a lot of consiferation I've decided to name #2. Aspen!! It's funny you suggest that because I live in an aspen grove😅. Thanks!!
#2. In now named Aspen
(Suggested by, @The Welch Chickens )

Pullets: Chia, Brooke, Storm, Fawn, Jasmine, Ruby, Diamond, April, May, June/Junebug, Bee

Cockerels: Tino, Vern, Milo, Diesel, Buck, Matrix, Rio, Phoenix, Colonel/Kernel, Dusty, Sir Doodle Chicken
Oooh yay! Thx!
#6 is now named Chia
(Requested by @BackroadGirl57 )

Hi all! My 18 pure 4 week old Brahmas showed up yesterday and I really need name ideas!!!!!

@Mellow800
@GirlsHuntToo
@Pastel the Rooster
@BackroadGirl57
@TesoroSena
@notabitail
@Patiocoturnix
@Yard Farmer
@Chicken poppy
@Addicted To Chickens
@everyone else
Sorry if I forgot someone wasnt on purpose!😭

Pink= I think pullet
Blue= I think cockerel

Feel free to guess on gender too🙋‍♀️

Already have 5 named!
#1. Pepples
#4. Poppy
#5. Lavender
#3. Mountain
#2. Aspen
#6. Chia
Will be adding more soon!!!!
View attachment 3794759View attachment 3794764View attachment 3794779View attachment 3794781View attachment 3794782View attachment 3795654
I always liked the names Fern and maple but when the chicks came I always found a name that suited them better! I always have a lot of names stored away in case but now that I’m trying to remember the ones I liked I can’t remember any! Lol

Last edited:
I always liked the names Fern and maple but when the chicks came I always found and name that suited them better! I always have a lot of names stored away in case but now that I’m trying to remember the ones I liked I can’t remember any! Lol
I have chickens named Maple and Fern!

My three light brahmas are Mama, Puff, and Fluff and Muff was taken by a bobcat.
My Brahma mix is named Ellie!

I have all nature-themed names for my flock (some of my chicks aren't named either, though).

Pepper
Dandelion
Buttercup
Lavender
Misty
Meadow
Cinnamon
Storm
Fawn
Aspen
Fern (changed to Fernando - I'm sure you can guess why!)
and Pebbles :)

Feel free to steal any of them!
I forgot! I also had one named Willow. She passed away when she was a young hen.

I always liked the names Fern and maple but when the chicks came I always found a name that suited them better! I always have a lot of names stored away in case but now that I’m trying to remember the ones I liked I can’t remember any! Lol
I had an EE named maple we were maxed out on birds so my parents said she had to go to the stew pot but I talked them into giving her to my oldest brother😅 she lives with him now yay!

Back
Top Bottom