I need help!! My duckling can hardly breath !!šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Hello guys I have very bad news you guys she just passed away today at 5:45 she was just fine but she started seizing up I am so mad at my self I couldnā€™t do anything good to save her I did what all of you guys asked me to do and it helped very much but she didnā€™t make it . I have one left and his name is tuck.
Aww. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. I know what losing a loved pet feels like. :hugs

Hello guys I have very bad news you guys she just passed away today at 5:45 she was just fine but she started seizing up I am so mad at my self I couldnā€™t do anything good to save her I did what all of you guys asked me to do and it helped very much but she didnā€™t make it . I have one left and his name is tuck.
omg iā€™m so sorry!!! how old is your other baby? if possible i would go to tractor supply or somewhere and see if you can get him a friend close to his age. if you canā€™t find one the same age put up a ā€œsee no touchā€ barrier so they can get use to each other

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this. Itā€™s devastating to lose a beloved pet. I hope you find solace in knowing you did the best for her you could.

omg iā€™m so sorry!!! how old is your other baby? if possible i would go to tractor supply or somewhere and see if you can get him a friend close to his age. if you canā€™t find one the same age put up a ā€œsee no touchā€ barrier so they can get use to each other
Thankyou they were about the same age almost 1 month and yes Iā€™m gonna see if I can get another one itā€™s age because when I left the house he just started to cry and cry

Back
Top Bottom