I need help!! My duckling can hardly breath !!😭😭

Evelinvalles

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2020
Hello my name is Evelin and I have two ducklings I got them from tractor supply I’ve always wanted to have ducklings so I got 2. Like 5 days ago I had the heating lamp on top of their little plastic box and that made it caught fire but this never had happend to me! Like I was so scared that something happend I looked outside and I took the ducks out as fast as possible and I put them in a little pool that I got for them and they were safe.😭 recently like 3 days ago my yellow duck has been having some problems to breathe she doesn’t make any noise or nothing she just wants to quack but it can’t and it is a little bit wheezing. I tried to give it 1 puff of my albuterol and she calms down but yet it happens again I have searched it up and I think it is smoke inhalation and I’ve also tried to call a vet but she just told me to put her in water. But that doesn’t help !!I don’t know what to do 😭😭😭 please help!!

Hello guys I have very bad news you guys she just passed away today at 5:45 she was just fine but she started seizing up I am so mad at my self I couldn’t do anything good to save her I did what all of you guys asked me to do and it helped very much but she didn’t make it . I have one left and his name is tuck.
Aww. I’m so sorry for your loss. I know what losing a loved pet feels like. :hugs

Hello guys I have very bad news you guys she just passed away today at 5:45 she was just fine but she started seizing up I am so mad at my self I couldn’t do anything good to save her I did what all of you guys asked me to do and it helped very much but she didn’t make it . I have one left and his name is tuck.
omg i’m so sorry!!! how old is your other baby? if possible i would go to tractor supply or somewhere and see if you can get him a friend close to his age. if you can’t find one the same age put up a “see no touch” barrier so they can get use to each other

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom