I need help!! My duckling can hardly breath !!😭😭

Hello my name is Evelin and I have two ducklings I got them from tractor supply I’ve always wanted to have ducklings so I got 2. Like 5 days ago I had the heating lamp on top of their little plastic box and that made it caught fire but this never had happend to me! Like I was so scared that something happend I looked outside and I took the ducks out as fast as possible and I put them in a little pool that I got for them and they were safe.😭 recently like 3 days ago my yellow duck has been having some problems to breathe she doesn’t make any noise or nothing she just wants to quack but it can’t and it is a little bit wheezing. I tried to give it 1 puff of my albuterol and she calms down but yet it happens again I have searched it up and I think it is smoke inhalation and I’ve also tried to call a vet but she just told me to put her in water. But that doesn’t help !!I don’t know what to do 😭😭😭 please help!!
omg i’m so sorry!!! is she ok?

Oh yes thats not so good :(

Ive had chemical burns to my throat and lungs and smoke inhalation and it takes awhile to heal. Do you think she was actualy exposed to it that much?

I wish i could help more, all i can suggest is this product by green goo, tractor supply should have it, i have uses it on alot of birds View attachment 2067463
Hello again and yes I think that she was exposed a lot because my other ducking that was with her he’s fine and he’s the one that’s quacking right now and does greengoo really help?

Is there any way you can get her to a vet? Steam may help reduce upper airway irritation and to help to her breathe, Could you set her in a hot shower(Not under the water) for a while and see if that helps. I'm totally inexperienced with toxicology care, much of my information is coming off the internet.
yes i took her and they just told m what you just commented and I keep on doing that but she’s kinda breathing better also I bought and vapormachine and I just sit there with her but she’s doing a little better now

Hello guys I have very bad news you guys she just passed away today at 5:45 she was just fine but she started seizing up I am so mad at my self I couldn’t do anything good to save her I did what all of you guys asked me to do and it helped very much but she didn’t make it . I have one left and his name is tuck.

Okay I couldn’t upload it on here but I posted it on your tube just right now so you guys can see her but I’m gonna take it down in a bit

Back
Top Bottom