I need opinions ( update It did not go well)

Pricing is difficult but what I am looking at right now is $5 each. For some of the smaller ones I was looking at $4.

I will pm those who were interested. I made a new hen today. I think she is rather pretty.

30964_020.jpg

I think they are just lovely! You would be surprised - I found last year that the more "affordable" smaller items moved pretty well at craft fairs and flea markets - it's the big stuff, high dollar stuff, that doesn't!

And, as a plus, if they don't move then you can always wrap them up for friends and family and your shopping is already nearly done!

big owls I made 2 1/2 X 3 Little owls are 2 x 2 1/2 I like the little owls, my mom likes the huge ones.

I made my first piggie its 1 1/2 X 2 1/2

The chickens are the biggest they are 4 x 3 I considered making them smaller cause they are big but they look nice. I made one into a pin for myself. I might as well advertise that I am a chicken fanatic right?

The biggest song bird is 3 1/2 x 3 and the smaller rounder one is 3 1/2 X 2

I am trying to make a variety. I have not done much with craft shows ever. I worked one with my sister once and no amount of begging got me back. I got left without a potty break while she shopped for 4 hours. I avoided them after that. I did the one last year for the scouts and thats my entire experience. So I figure variety at least gives me the chance to learn what is wanted.

What about simple ones with adhesive squares on the back for people who do those scrapbooking type projects. Those are pretty pricey at the store and should take you less time to make.

I worked on piggies today. The tiny plain one was my first from the other day. I worked and worked on it today and I think I have it where I can be satisfied with it. I love the little bead tail.

30964_047.jpg

This is the larger beaded one.
30964_049.jpg

Someone asked to see the flowers I was making for my daughter. I ended up making a few pins so she can switch them out as the mood strikes her.

30964_015.jpg

O.K. I AM AN ARTIST, QUILTER, CROCHETER,"SPELLED WRONG" ETC.
THESE ARE SO AWESOME.
priced right too. I can see all the hard work put into them.
sugestion.........make some $2.00-$3.00 ones that don't have as much detail on them, that kids can buy.
maybe even $1.00........use crazy colors like brights........kids will get them for their moms.
When I do craft shows the kids always love to buy things too.

I believe I will do just that. The beading and details are what take the longest. The supplies are not that expensive but some of these take a massive amount of time. I like the glitter of the beads though. I have tons of bright colors my daughter picked. Easy enough to do some simple ones. Thank you for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom