I need opinions ( update It did not go well)

If you are working with felt, you might want to try some book marks with simple decorations, and maybe some flower barrettes too.

I think they are lovely. You just need to keep track of how much time they take to make and how much you are spending on materials. If it takes you an hour to make one, is charging $3.00 enough for you?

I think they are really cute and I love everyones' suggesions
smile.png
Very clever. I think you'll make a killing at the craft fair.

I received my chicken pin in the mail yesterday.. I just have to say it is so cute!! I really love it and will pin it to my blue jean jacket...
ya.gif
Trish
Quote:

Glad you liked the pin! I have been busy stitching. I love doing the specialty ones since it gives me something just a bit different to do. This is one I just started making. I have close to 100 birds made and ready for the craft fair already. Along with leather bookmarks and painted eggs I should have a bit of variety.

This is my Graceful Duck pin. I have a stack of these in front of me cut out just waiting for beading and stitching.

30964_country_duck1.jpg

30964_country_duck_2.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, love the graceful duck!! Can you post pictures of the bookmarks? How much are they? Trish
Quote:

Heather..
I'll take a couple piggies and a couple hens... couple of kitty ones?? And maybe a goose too??(any designs)... I looove the piggie with the bead tail!
love.gif

But could you make them into christmas ornaments?? (Just so i can hang them from the tree)

Let me know how to pay you... :eek:)

ETA:.. OOh, you do book marks too??
big_smile.png
What kind do you make??

Last edited:
Red I will email you. I need to make another piggie and 2 kitties today for you. I have them cut out, just not beaded and stitched. My house is clean and chores done already so I will have plenty of stitching time today.

Quote:
I never check my e-mails... i hope i can find it in that mess..
lol.png

Or you can PM me here??
NO hurry.. dont rush because of me...
Just make them as you want to...
cool.png

I am a bit down. My husband thinks its silly but I am still down. I did my very first show today. It ended up costing us $25 after everything was said and done. I had a huge variety of felt magnets, pins and ornaments. I had leather bookmarks and tooled leather ornaments. I had 88 painted egg ornaments. ( I have no more EE eggs blown after all that painting)

I had baskets and trees to showcase. I had pretty little tags and made start treetoppers with prices. I was hopeful that I would at least break even. I sold $5 total. Very upset. Beautiful day, in the past a great event. This year though it was a dud. Only a couple vendors actually made their booth money back. Yes it was that bad. There was a man next to us who ended up being shy $5 from paying for his booth rental. He had beautiful wood crafts. Gorgeous bowls and wine toppers. All kinds of stuff. The very last half hour he finally sold his first item.

So my goal of earning a bit of my own cash to buy presents was not met. Not that I don't spend the hubbies money but I really hoped this would go well. Not sure if I will try again next year or not. Thanks all for the encouragement. I ended up making more items than I thought i was capable of. Tonight I am just frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom