i need some help

maralpz2006

Crowing
17 Years
Apr 21, 2007
mississippi
this is my story i used live in horn lake ms, so i got some chickens, and then i received a letter from city hall saying that horn lake is not area for chickens, well so i bought another house in collierville tn , i gave my chickens to friend for a couple months so when i bought the house in tn igot my chickens back, i`m living here for two years , but now i have to sell my house and come back to horn lake, but really dont want to get rid of my chickens,i was thinking if somebody have some chickens in horn lake or if somebody know something that can help me.
marco

Aww! I cant stand the chicken police! is your flock small? did they give you a reason why you couldnt have them? let me know there may be ways around it! Im great at finding loop holes! lol

I had a similar issue with the township i live in! They told me I had to have an acre of land, I was about 0.02 of an acre short so i bought a 75ft by 5ft wide strip of my egg loving neighbors back yard! I then proceded to tell the code enforcement officer to "SUCK AN EGG"
big_smile.png
lol
The funny thing about it is we didnt even move our fence! I guess we will worry about that when one of us moves!
lol.png

aliena614 by the time i had 10 or 15 chickens,and nothe only reason they gave me it was "this is not a chicken area".
and blondie no, i dont work for thyssenkrupp elevator aka dover elevator,

Not a chicken area isint a code or law im sure! Nor does it sound like an offical letter! If it was a legal matter such as code or zoneing it would have an article #. Id check code and zoneing laws, even homeowners assoc. regulations, move your flock back and if they give you any grief ask for a more reasonable answer other than "Not a chicken area". I've read many stories of froged letters by angry neighbors!
Good Luck And please keep me posted! I will help you as much as I can!

yes i `m gonna try to find out more ,before i sell my house, well now i have 34 chickens and two roosters ,but aliena614 thank you very much for your help , and i will tell you what is gonna happen

a forged letter would never have occured to me. how grand to buy part of your neighbors property. you're a crafty one.
smile.png

so far, that is my benefit to living in bad neigbhorhood. i'm not doing crack, so what's a few animals. lol.

Back
Top Bottom