I need some HONEST opinions...

Very nice Miss Jayne!
smile.png

I did notice one thing though - you dont mention what you feed your girls and boys - are you all organic, steriod, antibiotic free, etc?

That is something I look for when purchasing meat and/or animals for future use.

How many generations do you have that you've kept going so far? Something else someone may want to know.

thumbsup.gif
Great job!

keep it coming guys. i have my big girl pants on and can handle it. i don't take the criticism personally. it's not me, it's a website, so bring it on.
smile.png

was just looking again - I know when I go to purchase anything, (not just animals
smile.png
) I like to see a picture of what it is next to the description...

is there any way you can put a small pic of what each one is next to your descriptions?

I dont know if that would make a difference for people or not...I know for me, it would make the process alot easier than clicking on the "Photos" tab...sort of like a "preview" of the best things to come
big_smile.png

WOW miss_jayne....you are awesome....even tho i know its just a website and nothing personal....i would be pacing back and forth with my coffee in hand and a nervous wreck...

I think it looks good - it's easy to navigate, ALWAYS a plus. Just a sidebar note - your Marans are French Copper BLACK Marans or Copper Blue I think (you missed the black part...there aren't Copper Marans).
big_smile.png

Love it! Clear clean and loads quickly. The only thing I did not see was whether or not you ship chicks & eggs. I always look for that first.

Quote:
that's what i was looking for too...misspelled words or words left out etc!

it helps to have several pair of eyes looking!

Henny...yep...working on that too.

thanks to all of you! i appreciate all the 'spy eyes'. if i look at it, i may read what i INTENDED to type, not just what i did type!
lol.png

Re order the side tab menu

Home
About Us
Rates and Services
Available
Web Store
Photo Gallery
Calender
Blog
Contact us

The colors are great.
Thank you for not using FLASHY sparkly stuff or music. OMG I cant stand that.

oh...p.s. i am logging off for a bit. have to bake something. keep putting your ideas down though!

if you were all here, i'd treat you to yummy baked things to thank you!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom