I need your help with my website!

joedie

Songster
10 Years
Mar 17, 2009
SW Indiana
I breed and raise miniature donkeys and need your help to get the web search engines to move my site up so people will find it. The more times it gets looked at from different addresses the sooner it will get moved up.
I'd really appreciate it if you could just look at www.laststrawfarm.net
Thanks!
bow.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, if I could only convince our neighbors that a miniture donkey was really some kind of extra large German Shepherd (maybe with asthma) I'd be putting up all my extra money to buy one of your beauties!

But I doubt anyone would buy my story!

What you need to do to get in the search engine is write a short intro using keywords - what would people put in a search engine to look for- that is one of the first things- also do you have 'metatags' in the code using terms that the search engines could find??

I have loads of metatags in and I checked out everone elses code source to see what other sites:( use that are above mine but still I don't pop up until the second page on some of the search engines!

Yeah! Kind of like a "history" of your specific type of donkey. What got you started in them.

I was also wondering what's with the HUGE amount of space to the right of the screen? It kind of seems crammed to the left side of the screen?

Quote:
I don't know! I guess I'll have to work on that. I could use that space and write about the breed, etc. This is the first time I've tried to do a webpage. I'm not very computer savvy and find it quite difficult. But I'll keep working on it. Thanks!
caf.gif

Thanks Hobbyfarmer!

I named it The Last Straw Farm when I quit my job and began doing this. It was the last thing I said when I wrote my resignation notice.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom