I ordered 200 chicks- It's Promiselandfarm & Perfectly_polish's fault

Quote:
Hey I just checked out your link. (Man I love not being on dial up!) Is there a chick in there with your egg turner? Could it get hurt? nervous mothers need to know these things!

You mean my webcam? It's not even on, that might be an old video. But yes the chicks hatched with the turner in there, but off, they all did fine
big_smile.png

Okay, ignore my pm. I never used to look at the link because of being on dial-up!

Ok, I'm online now. this is beyond bumming. PC, you know I wish you the best with selling your house, but you know you want to track the changes between the redbros, comets, and fatty mcpatties. RE ORDER!! I want comes and fatties!! the october date is actually better for me, though alittle sad as I was getting emotionally exictied for a quick delivery and more peepers!

Quote:
I'm gonna make a decision tommorrow. We all want Cornish, I'd love to compare
how those Comets do so maybe I'll just order a few, and then the idea of 25
meat ducks was good too.

No worries, this is just a bump in the road. The 200 comets won't happen but
some Cornish still will. I promise.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm gonna make a decision tommorrow. We all want Cornish, I'd love to compare
how those Comets do so maybe I'll just order a few, and then the idea of 25
meat ducks was good too.

No worries, this is just a bump in the road. The 200 comets won't happen but
some Cornish still will. I promise.
hugs.gif

PC your the best
hugs.gif

Don't forget about those meat silkies...

Quote:
sounds good. just let me know when. and can we start planning some bulk feed purchases 'cause you know PC's gonna order us the 250. I did find another work friend who is interested in meat birds and Jess is thinking about it too. Jess would want at least 60 if she goes into with us. so i think PC NEEDS TO RESUBMIT THE ORDER

Last edited:
Quote:
sounds good. just let me know when. and can we start planning some bulk feed purchases 'cause you know PC's gonna order us the 250. I did find another work friend who is interested in meat birds and Jess is thinking about it too. Jess would want at least 60 if she goes into with us. so i think PC NEEDS TO RESUBMIT THE ORDER

We will definitely be needing that feed order, we just need something to put it in first, because I don't think they sell the bulk orders in bags.

Back
Top Bottom