I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Pics
Honeypaw is feeling better this morning. She wakes up alone in the medicine cat den. Her head is throbbing a little but nowhere near as badly as before.
She's decided she will go pay a visit to the new apprentices. She's often a little shy around her peers but since these apprentices are younger she has much more confidence.
(Not morning time yet)

Nightpaw was starting to get bored of this. It seemed that her mentor didn't care what she was doing. In that case... I better stop sulking in my bed and do something. She stood up, stretched, and slowly crept out of the den, peering out of the entrance carefully for Stormleap or Silvernight.

Rainshadow woke up a bit and looked around. She was exhausted. She stood up and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d! She clumsily walked out of the nursery, staggering like a drunk man. She stood up a little, seeing Nightwhistle. She staggered over, only then realizing how bad her leg hurt. (Pay attention to that and this post in general...) Her leg felt heavy, limp, awkward, and almost dead-ish. It was her back left so she decided to limp. "Nice catch Nightwhistle." SHe yawned. They were near the fresh kill pile and Rainshadow stumbled and fell down right by it. SHE coughed and grabbed a giant squirrel. She ate it and got up, stumbling back to her den. She yowled in pain as she lay on her leg. She moved it and sighed. SHe wondered what had happened.

Rainshadow woke up a bit and looked around. She was exhausted. She stood up and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d! She clumsily walked out of the nursery, staggering like a drunk man. She stood up a little, seeing Nightwhistle. She staggered over, only then realizing how bad her leg hurt. (Pay attention to that and this post in general...) Her leg felt heavy, limp, awkward, and almost dead-ish. It was her back left so she decided to limp. "Nice catch Nightwhistle." SHe yawned. They were near the fresh kill pile and Rainshadow stumbled and fell down right by it. SHE coughed and grabbed a giant squirrel. She ate it and got up, stumbling back to her den. She yowled in pain as she lay on her leg. She moved it and sighed. SHe wondered what had happened.
Auburnleaf looked into her den with a concerned look, because she had nothing better to do.
"Did I do something wrong? Are you all right?"

Nightwhistle's eyes shot wide in surprise as Rainshadow limped by and redoubled, almost having pitched straight by him. Rabbit forgotten, he hurried after her in silent concern.
Auburnleaf looked into her den with a concerned look, because she had nothing better to do.
"Did I do something wrong? Are you all right?"
Auburnleaf appeared, and Nightwhistle shot a questionary eyebrow wag at her.

Nightwhistle's eyes shot wide in surprise as Rainshadow limped by and redoubled, almost having pitched straight by him. Rabbit forgotten, he hurried after her in silent concern.

Auburnleaf appeared, and Nightwhistle shot a questionary eyebrow wag at her.
"I picked her up and put her in her den, she had passed out in exhaustion before she could make it there though. I also sorted all the herbs, except those," she gestured at the bamboo, "maybe she was injured when I carried her, or I mixed up the herbs!" She nosed at the piles of herbs, but every one of them was in perfect order.
"I bet the reason Rainshadow is limping is because of the same reason she passed out or something."
She nudged Fallingrain.
"Caring for other cats also means you need to take care of yourself," she said with a frown.
"Maybe you need water."
She picked up a dripping piece of moss and laid it before Rainshadow.

Back
Top Bottom