I Quit. No More Stuff/. Done

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by terrilhb, Mar 4, 2011.

1. terrilhb

terrilhb Songster

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    [​IMG] I am so sorry to vent to all of you. But I need an outlet. 1st last year my uncle came up missing in Feb they found him in May. He killed himself. Our son was with a girl that turned him completley into a different person(don't get me wrong he did alot of stuff not good either.) He threatened to kill us burn our house down kill our animals and much more. He left her and finally started to turn around. Had some trouble with a neighbor down the road(my son is 23 and the neighbor is in his 40's.) Now he is on bond over this and waiting. The good thing is the other guy has a record for the exact same thing he is accusing my son of doing? Waiting for the outcome of this mess. I think it is both their faults. Found out my father has a rare blood cancer and is going through major cemo and now stemcell transplant. In quarrintine for a couple weeks. Found out a few years back my DH's father has althiemers. Just found out his mother has a cancer called endometrial stromal sarcoma. For short it is called ESS. It is a rare uterine cancer.It is stage 3 She is not handling this well. She says no treament no nothing. My DH and kids are very upset about this. I told them give her time to process this. My DH is on the phone with her now and she is crying. This might sound stupid but beside God my animals are the only other thing keeping me going. My DH is so scared he has never lost anyone close to him. I don't know what to do. And my son when he is hurting over family anything acts out and takes it out on everyone. Am I wrong for feeling like I could go crazy? Thank you so much for listening. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] What do I do? I also think this is affecting all my animals(my mood) cause they have all been acting up. All 4 dogs, 2 of the 3 goats and my chickens.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    There has been many time in which my animals were the faces who kept me going in rough times. Hang in there.

3. melodie_a

melodie_a Songster

Aug 28, 2010
    Sanford, NC
    I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I'll keep your family in my prayers. [​IMG]

4. BayouPoules

BayouPoules Songster

Sent you a PM
    [​IMG]

5. Ema

Ema Songster

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    [​IMG]
    one day at a time, don't forget to breathe, and it sounds like your dh will need some good shoulders to lean on which I a sure you have. I will pray for your family.

Ema

6. Karrie13

Karrie13 Songster

May 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    I am sorry you are going through all of this. I know my animals have gotten me through many tough spots too. [​IMG]

7. terrilhb

terrilhb Songster

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Now just had to let my dogs out something by the chicken coop and goats pen, it is gone now. they dont' play. UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH [​IMG]

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] I'll say a prayer for you.

9. PartridgeRckgal

PartridgeRckgal Songster

Feb 22, 2011
    Hang in there. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all these issues. Stay strong [​IMG]

10. welasharon

welasharon Songster

Jun 28, 2010
    North Florida
    Hang in there. There are rough patches that make us appreciate the good times more. Put a chair in the chicken pen and use it frequently.
    sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: