I quit smoking

Oh man, I've "quit" multiple times, the longest was for about a year and a half. My problem is that I don't actually want to quit. I mean, I don't want cancer either, but I don't want to quit.
idunno.gif
I don't really smoke very much, I might go through a single pack over one or two weeks. There are just some moments throughout a day where they just really hit the spot, y'know? I'm certainly no chain-smoker and I could go days without one if 'that moment' doesn't occur. But I'd be willing to alter my diet and such in order to keep it up occasionally. You know, to attempt to adhere to Japan's smoking/lung cancer paradox. That's how unwilling I am to quit.

But good on anybody who wants to quit and actually does it!
smile.png

Last edited:
I quit smoking cigs last week. A dear friend gave an ecig kit. The ego Twist. I went from 2 packs marlboro lights a day to 1 to 2 cig A DAY. Now i havent given up nicotine just cigs. My lung are already clearer, i can smell again!! You can step down the nic amount slowly or not. They even have 0 nic. From me it was the best thing i have done for myself in years. And the flavors are a plus, alot of times you can get custom blends. I have blk cherry and tobacco right now. Pluuuusss its cheaper than smoking cigs. Good luck to everyone!!"

I quit smoking cigs last week. A dear friend gave an ecig kit. The ego Twist. I went from 2 packs marlboro lights a day to 1 to 2 cig A DAY. Now i havent given up nicotine just cigs. My lung are already clearer, i can smell again!! You can step down the nic amount slowly or not. They even have 0 nic. From me it was the best thing i have done for myself in years. And the flavors are a plus, alot of times you can get custom blends. I have blk cherry and tobacco right now. Pluuuusss its cheaper than smoking cigs. Good luck to everyone!!"
Good for you!!!!
I also am using the e-cig! I have the ego 1100, and I am learning to love it! I know I have said over and over on this forum, but it is the ecig that has made my quit possible! One day it just clicked for me, I thought there is no reason for me to continue smoking when there are healthier options out there. Besides, as another smoker would understand, if I were ever in a situation where I couldn't get my brand of cigs, I would find another for sure! So I just found another "brand". Today is day 17 for me! This is the longest quit I have had since I was pregnant with my youngest, who btw is 19 yrs old.

How's it going with the quitting?? Hope you are sticking to it!! Good Luck!
I'm doing good!! Tomorrow will be 1 month for me!! Hard to believe! I still have times of "panic" but they don't seem to last as long and luckily my family loves me so they put up with my attitude during an episode!
barnie.gif

hang in there. the cravings only last 3 minutes. i smoked for 35 years a pack a day. haven't had a puff in over 3 years. when they started putting the firesafe stuff in the cigs, i switched to pure tobacco and got a cig machine. after smoking these for a few months it was easier to quit. the tobacco companies probably manipulate the nicotine in manufacturing to keep people hooked.

Hey! so How is it going? Tired of carrot sticks yet? I bet juicing might help you detoxify and have less cravings. I know you are still using the nicotine, but there are many other chemicals in cigarette smoke that you need to flush out of you.
Keep up the fight!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom