i really have no words

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
alicia my blue and white scovy is GONE. i really can't stop crying..

first quackers who has been gone for 3 weeks.. now her daughter.

i came out thinking she was picking on little foot who was quacking.. she was quacking cuz alicia is gone.

ya idk i'm like wow really freakin depressed now..

Naawwww
sad.png

Hope your quackers come home soon
hugs.gif

yeah.. the nest theory is out the door... there are feathers everywhere.... alicia doesn't have a drake anywhere.. she can't get in with duckie at all.. and yeah quackers had a nest when she disappeared.. i doubt she left her half incubated nest to go start a new one.. something got both my girls.. and hopefully all the flaws in my pens are fixed.. the door to alicia's pen was opened by something and i know it wasn't her..

I was deveasted when I got your text message ths morning. So soon after loosing Quackers- this must make this so much harder for you to handle My thoughts are with you across the distance my friend.

Quote:
thank you my love. thank you for calling me in the states all the way from aussie.. it really meant a lot <3

it is tough.. really tough.. the fact that there is feather evidence is just wow.. idk..

Lovesduckies!! I'm so sorry, thats horrible!!
hugs.gif

I hope you can find out whats getting to them...can your ducks fly? Cause they could of dodged the attack and just flew off in a scare?
Do you live in town? Because if its a dog you can complain and get it delt with so they owners don't let it out of their own property...
I know my dog used to constantly undo my rabbit hutch latch for no other reason than to see the rabbits run havoc in my backyard
roll.png

I really hope you get it all worked out, losing ducks are horrible
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom