I really need some fast advice on this stuff!

gig.gif
I stand corrected. By the way, the keets are adorable. Wondering the color of the light keet with it's legs out behind it. I've got some rainbow Guinea eggs in the bator right now & am trying to identify colors I haven't seen before. I know the parents of mine include pearl, french, pied, lavender, chocolate, royal purple & a couple others. I just need to know how to tell what color keets will be when they grow out.

gig.gif
I stand corrected. By the way, the keets are adorable. Wondering the color of the light keet with it's legs out behind it. I've got some rainbow Guinea eggs in the bator right now & am trying to identify colors I haven't seen before. I know the parents of mine include pearl, french, pied, lavender, chocolate, royal purple & a couple others. I just need to know how to tell what color keets will be when they grow out.

I'm so blind that I can't even tell you what colors they are now and, although I now regret not doin' it, I didn't pay much attention to which was, or became, which ... all birds are talked to as they're handled at least twice daily, with the first one in hand bein' called #1, and the last ones (usually after great effort to catch 'em) are called ... well ... not usually numbers, or words I can type here, once I'm that frustrated ~'-)

Try these links, so as to better identify your colors:

The first is the sleeping Guinea, as w/ the keets pictured above.

The second, so I'm told, tastes absolutely delicious ~'-)​
Well geeeezzzzumspepperpots! Will you look at that!!!! Seriously sleeping like my English Springers!!! LOL

Your too much!! I soooo need laughter in my life! Thanks ya all!!

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys are killin me! I was on the brahma thread and a Texan gentleman's reply started with "No, Ma'am.........
"SPLASH" "Hook line and sinker"!
th.gif
Now I see how online romance starts!! LOL

No, ma'am, there ain't no internet device that allows a man to reach out 'n touch a woman's hand. But, if I were in PA? I'd sure be savin' all my dimes, and would stop by often for eggs ~'-)

Back
Top Bottom