I SAID BOW DOWN TO ME NOW!!! *Pic*

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
My little, tiny frizzled hen decided to beat up on my 3 month old guineas when they came into their coop!

"I said Bow down to me NOW!!!" "Yes your highness ...
bow.gif
"
47807_dsc_0376.jpg

I thought this was too cute to keep to myself!

I had a frizzle roo that would jump up on the backs of bigger roosters, grab them by the comb and ride them around the yard............. I guess when you have wussy feathers you have to make up for it with attitude!
lol.png

Ha ha, that was cute! You know, I have two Frizzled hens and both are psycho, lol. Q-Tip, she's the white one, pecks anyone that comes within a 12 inch radius of her. Last night, as I was locking the birds up, she was chasing standard chicks right out of the coop. Q-Tip is a Bantam Cochin. The standard chicks? They are 16 weeks old and stand almost a foot taller than her, lol! But she chased every one of them out! My other Frizzled hen, also a Bantam Cochin, is my black hen Happy. Boy, was THAT ever the wrong name for her! She gets this psycho look in her eyes right before she lungs at whatever bird happens to be annoying her at the moment. It's funny cause none of my other Cochins act like those two!

This is Happy right after she chased some EE kids. She did not want them anywhere near her!
29191_5212010_out_in_the_rain_with_my_chickens_051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom