I set eggs 2/27/10 ** DUE 3/20th-3/21st** WE"RE HATCHING!!!!

fordmommy

Dancing With My Chickens
10 Years
Jul 16, 2009
Wisconsin
I set my eggs today in my new 1588 Gen. This is my first hatch ever. I have a friend off BYC near me hatching eggs for me too. She's about a week in already.

I'm hatching:

White Orps
Langshans
Wheaten Ameraucana
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Blue Copper Marans
A class serama
Mottled De unccle (SP)
Buff Silkie
Barred Cochin
EE
Button Quail
Bobwhite Quail
RIR

Edit in: Faverolles
I think that's everyone. If I think about any others, I will add them in. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
I set some welsummer eggs today. Will be slit hatch. I set some tuesday, and have some on day 16 in another bator. I have 2 bators full now.

ya.gif

Well, this is my first hatch in my home-made incubator as of last night. I'm adding a page to my website to follow along. I use iWeb, which is SO much easier than adding a page here at BYC (sorry guys). SO if you want to see my Teeny Beany Bator, it should be updated soon.

I've set 9 of my girls' eggs:
Buff Brahma Roo crossed with:
Partridge Cochin,
Buff Brahma (Banty)
Gld Lace Wyandotte (banty)
(hopefully)Gld Sebright

I'm pretty sure of who's eggs are who's, but am waiting to see when they hatch. I'm a little worried about my little bator- it was holding a steadt 100 degrees (still air) and I came down this morning and the temp read 98.7 . Should I be worried?
fl.gif

Good luck all you hatchers!

I'd try to get it up to 101. Mine's still air also, and 100 was a tad too low last time. They hatched late and 1 had problems. So I'm increasing it a bit this time.

OK, I'm in - I got a brandy new 1588 with turner and set BLRW eggs, some coturnix and some bobwhite quail - All set so that they hatch within a day or so of each other
What's everyone got humidity set on ???
My first hatch also,
fordmommy, good luck and good hatching!!!!!! Let's see how good we can do!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom