I started them in the incubator today! 6-20-12

i heard of people doing it on day 3!!! but I am going to wait and see just in case much isnt going on that i would get disappointed with. I am not sure about rates of growth between species.

Wow, I can't imagine you would see much on day 3!! I will try to wait till day 7, but no promises. I'm off on day 6, so I will have to try to keep myself occupied! Hahaha

haha yea day 6 will be a tough one! I am helping stall mine along by not finding a thing i could candle with. my grandma says a flashloght is good but I am not to sure about that..

I got a smaller led flashlight, its pretty powerful, it has 3 lights in it and the face of it (where the light comes out, no idea what it's called) is about the width of a quarter. It fits perfect around the wide end of the eggs. :D

Good luck with your hatch!!
jumpy.gif

Well.. It not one of those teeny tiny ones, but deff try it. You can test it with eggs from the fridge. If you can see the yolk you're good to go.

Thank you, Chickens143

I set eggs on 6-21 late and saw veins and beginning eye in the silkie eggs today, shipped eggs so I was very happy!

Awesome! How many are developing out of how many you set? Mine are shipped too, I hope I get a decent hatch. I will be so happy if just half make it! Any more than that will be a miracle!

Back
Top Bottom