1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I think I've broken my nose

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by V Chic Chick, Sep 22, 2007.

1. V Chic Chick

V Chic Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bristol, England
    I went to see Turisas (a metal band) last night, and everyone was a bit drunk . . . anyway, some hefty 6 foot tall bloke fell right back into all 5 foot nothing of me . . . next thing I know both my nostrils are bleeding and I'm legging it to the ladies'. It hurt all through last night, but now it only hurts if I touch it . . .

My nose looks a bit out of line, so I'm going off to the hospital now . . . fun fun. I'll let you know how it goes . . .

2. davecash

davecash Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    kaintucky
    good luck

3. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Ouch, that had to hurt. Hope it all goes alright at the hospital for ya. [​IMG]

4. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Broken noses aren't fun. It will hurt for a couple months. Good luck!

5. Ouch! I hope it's not broken.

Lisa

6. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Ouch, Hope all goes well. Hope the big bloke got a elbow in his kidney.

7. V Chic Chick

V Chic Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bristol, England
    I spent three and a half hours waiting only to be told to see my GP in a week, when the swelling has gone down.

I didn't hang around long enough to elbow him, but I did kick some bloke in the shin who, not looking where he was going walked straight into me and carried on walking. He apologised, before asking why I bother going to gigs (his reasoning being that I could listen to it for free at home lol).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by