I think my chick is dying! URGENT!

Pics
I agree corid is important to have on hand. Coming from someone who delayed and lost 20 of 22 birds by waiting an extra day to treat. Most important is getting it in them ASAP. You’ve been told what to do to help the rest of your chicks so I hope you get the corid and dose them in time. Best of luck!

I agree corid is important to have on hand. Coming from someone who delayed and lost 20 of 22 birds by waiting an extra day to treat. Most important is getting it in them ASAP. You’ve been told what to do to help the rest of your chicks so I hope you get the corid and dose them in time. Best of luck!
So sorry, those are terrible numbers.

Ok, but the poo is orangy. Are you sure that they cannot shed intestinal lining at this age?
And like someone else was saying, mine have never shed intestinal lining unless something was wrong. I have 8 week old birds and I noticed some lining in there poo. I am treating with corrid bc I have had birds with cocci before so I know it's a possibility. It's safer to treat than regret it. It really is super easy and they aren't egg laying yet so no worries there.

Back
Top Bottom