I think my hen pecked my pullets eye out... help?

I have had huge success with something you can make yourself called Colloidal Silver....you should be able to purchase it from Tractor Supply in the pet section. Do some research on this remarkable stuff....it has already saved my dogs life and also helped a cat heal from Rattlesnake bite. As mentioned you can make it yourself or in your case you can pick up a spray bottle of it .

Here is what it looks like.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/815255876-conquer-wound-spray-2-oz/;_ylt=AtV0PcNLN8H8VLGsMYfvGBBmWr8F
Thank you!

a friend of ours introduced us to it after their cat almost lost it's eye in a cat fight. They saved not only her eye but her vision. I had a filly that was hurt horribly and used it on her....she had punctured a hole through the bridge of her nose the size of a golf ball...she bleed harder then any animal I had ever seen. The vet thought she would bleed out but could do nothing for her. I used this on her many times a day and in a month you could not even tell she had been hurt. It makes a remarkable natural deodorant as well. Vertually no virus or bacteria has ever survived from it. Colloidal silver was used in WWII for massive infection....but because you can not patient silver....it is frowned upon. The old timers would drop a silver coin in their water wells to keep them pure....as well as in milk before refrigeration was available to keep milk from going bad.

I'm gonna have to go get some of that tomorrow! I'm sure they're will be more accidents and it would be good to have that on hand.

My husband got Guillian Barre Syndrome in 2009....it totally paralyzed him from the neck down. He has been on and off of it internally since then. You have to add in probiotic if you take it internally and not take so much you turn blue...LOL anyway he walks pretty good again and the Dr calls him a miracle because of how bad he had it. We were in the hospital 41 days because of the disease. I use it to spray showers with.....hummingbird feeders....anything that might need to be really clean.....bad case of smell a when working hard outside....instant relief! Those hens you are trying to save that have poopy butt....spray some on them to kill the infection they may be spreading to others. I just made a gallon of it Giving all my hens a good long drink of it. They say West Nile is in the area and I know the Mosquitoes are real bad....so a ounce of prevention.

My mom said she would take me to get some tomorrow. The mosquitoes and awful around here...
Do you think it would help a sinus infection, the vet gave me some medicine and it never seemed to help, now at least 5 have it :/

When my husband and I get a sinus infection we mix a little in one of those pots...that you flush your sinus with, it clears it right up...You might try misting her with it.

You can go to YouTube to learn how to make the device to make your own. It is really simple with 3 of the little square batteries, Two wires you can get at Radio Shack, pure silver that you can get at a pawn shop....

Back
Top Bottom