I think one of my four is a rooster. Too early to tell?

The australorp still MAY be a female because I was 100% sure mine was a male... now she is about to lay her first egg. This was her as a chick
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2741.JPG

There is a tiny chance yours could be a girl, but it is most likely a boy :/

@airman711
PLEASE go and make your own thread, and give people time to answer.Remember everyone can't jump up and answer right away, we all have a life and diffrent time zones.
Thank you :)

Thanks everyone for your input. I will wait another week for sure. I'm sure you've all heard this before, but dang, this sucks! I've been cuddling and handling and talking to all my chicks since they came in the mail and they're all so super sweet and chill, including the black one, which was my favorite (of course). I will post an update with any further developments in a week or so.

Thanks everyone for your input. I will wait another week for sure. I'm sure you've all heard this before, but dang, this sucks! I've been cuddling and handling and talking to all my chicks since they came in the mail and they're all so super sweet and chill, including the black one, which was my favorite (of course). I will post an update with any further developments in a week or so.
Hi!May I had, that my Black Austrlorp(assume Thats what this one is)Had a larger comb then the rest in the beginning, worried me!But she is a girl!Good luck!

Ah yes, isn't it the favorites that ALWAYS seem to be roo's, Yes?!

Best luck!
-CC1215 :)

Back
Top Bottom