i use ground up raw oatmeal or corm meal , they love it & and will eat it , keep you chick warm & do both of those things for that problem.

Diannastarr

Crowing
7 Years
Jun 3, 2014
Bisbee AZ 85603
hi folks , a cure for any kind of cold like illnesses or any illness in chicks use colloidal silver, its a natural antibiotic GREAT for most ANIMALS & PEOPLE but will kill any virus , germ or bacteria in its path , it can be used inside or out side at any age for infections very effective , with out causing harm , i recommend MESO BRAND colloidal silver its the best you can buy , i get mine from Amazon, and its delivered right to my door & worth every penny...!!! believe me ,i have not needed a vet or personal doctor in years since colloidal silver cures most any thing fast...!!!!!! ;):)

Screenshot_20210718-114213.png
Screenshot_20210718-114236.png

I use it and have seen good effects. But I have a personal policy not to recommend the use of holistic medicine on public forums due to the contraversy that often surrounds them. Everyone has access to the internet and is capable of doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions :)

I use it and have seen good effects. But I have a personal policy not to recommend the use of holistic medicine on public forums due to the contraversy that often surrounds them. Everyone has access to the internet and is capable of doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions :)
If I can get away with holistic ways for preventing or treating my birds illnesses I go that route. If they are sick and have a bad infestation of parasites definitely chemicals and medicine. But so far with just using preventive holistic and natural methods seem to not have any problems so far or that take root. If it can get solved naturally I'm all for it but also there are limitations depending on the severity of case.

If I can get away with holistic ways for preventing or treating my birds illnesses I go that route. If they are sick and have a bad infestation of parasites definitely chemicals and medicine. But so far with just using preventive holistic and natural methods seem to not have any problems so far or that take root. If it can get solved naturally I'm all for it but also there are limitations depending on the severity of case.
for sure. I come from a family that respects both Western and Chinese medicine, we believe that keeping an open mind is the best way to be responsible for our own health. I think it’s obvious that no discipline of medicine has a cure-all magic potion. Colloidal silver to me is like ACV, which I’m sure has Its benefits for specific applications, but it’s definitely not the kind of overprescribed cure all it’s often touted to be.

Back
Top Bottom