I want a Roomba!!!!!!!!

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
Does anyone have one? Please tell me about it. I get every ear my share of the income tax return and can do aout whatever i want with it.Im sneaking in the cost of my new playhouse coop a little bit at the time.
clap.gif

I have a Roomba!
big_smile.png
I love it...it takes a lot longer than just doing it yourself - BUT it feels AWESOME when you come home and find all those cool vacuum lines on the rug! Feels so clean.

The only down side is that you have to really keep the brushes clean or it just goes in circles. I've never had any other problems than that though.

ohh ohh, they also have a scooba! it cleans hard floors, it mops them and squeeges them!!! i want one of those when we get rid of all our crapet to put in laminate floors!

I have hardwood and linoleum floors.So i should get a roomba and a scooba? Now i only need robot that clens up after the kids and other assortment things that live here and life is perfect.

I got a Roomba for Christmas,, it got stuck in the coffee table legs, the sofa skirt, the drapes, it tried to assault the cat asleep under the beside table. I gave it to Goodwill and wished the next person good luck.

Quote:
Well my neighbors have one. They have white carpets and their dog accidentally made a mess next to the door. The Roomba kind of spread it out everywhere and stuff. Yea just make sure there isn't chunks of anything anywhere. Roomba likes to spread the love.

Back
Top Bottom