I want a Roomba!!!!!!!!

I loved my Roomba!! We had one that I adored and it did great for a few years but it died and no one could revive it.

So a few years went by and we got another one and it had technical problems. The battery life was really short and they were expensive, but I still loved it and wanted to work with it. I would start it before I went to bed.... But, new house, we got an oriental carpet from DHs grandmother when she died and it had fringe. Roomba doesn't like fringe at all.

It is still somewhat new technology and it still has great potential. But, I think they're still ironing out some kinks.

The basic invention was by Helen Greiner so I want to keep supporting the technology.

It doesn't win over basic vacuums becasue of the te chnical problems and that it doesn't seem to last as long. (I have a $150 vacuum I bought in 1992 that still works great) But, she has focused on robots that defuse bombs and have other military applications the last six years....

Makes me miss mine - maybe I could dig it back out and use it in just part of the house??? Hmm...

IF ANYONE HAS A ROOMBA THEY DON'T WANT -- GIVE OR SELL IT TO ME!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom