i want some fertle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BeauTabiano, Nov 6, 2008.

1. BeauTabiano

BeauTabiano Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    Prunedale, California
    i want to hatch some eggs , i finaly got my bator to stay at a stable temp. so i want some more eggs to stick in there

does any one have any they can sell me ? [​IMG]

oh and how much would they be

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Well after I send the test eggs to my first tester I could send you some test eggs if your interested in testing fertility for me? They would be free of course because I cannot gaurentee that they are fertile. AND they are pullet eggs also. Just want to see if they will hatch and I have eggs in my bator already. They would be Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs and I could send 4-6 of them. They are not laying a whole lot yet. So far I have collected four of them and they past two days they have not laid ANY for me. So it could be up to two weeks. Let me know if your interested. Just send me a pm.

3. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    I have a bunch of mixed breed eggs i can sell you. $15 for 12 eggs shipping included

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I also have mixed eggs. They are SLW, RIR, and white rocks, hens and roos of all 3 in the same pen, with some columbian rock hens as well. They are $15 for a dozen+ including shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by