I WANT those eggs because!!!! FREE eggs contest... GA

I would love to have these eggs because so far I havent had any luck with the eggs I am buying! I havent had one egg hatch out of 40 quail eggs, none even showed fertility and other eggs I have tried have been duds also. Second the last egg swap I done in April I never received my eggs from the person. Third I have never won anything on here before.

I would love some more blue rocks. I bought eggs from Halo. Hatched out 5. I have had just about every breed of chicken there is.( well it seems like it) I even have some Black Copper Marans. My greatest desirer is Blue Rocks. The Plymouth Rock breed is my favroite breed and the blues are outstanding. I have a dream of becoming the world famous breeder of Blue Plymouth Rocks.

I would LOVE to have them because my husband recently lost 6 young barred rocks to a mystery illness. (It's been about a month--the other chickens are healthy now.) He was sad to lose his 1st chickens. I ordered some different chicks for him from a hatchery for an early father's day present and they were sick when they got here. We only have 1 left of one breed and 4 left of another breed now (from the early father's day chicks.) He tried buying 2 older Barred Rocks from a friend, but they were so mean to our other chickens that we have them separated in a chicken tractor until he can find them a new home.

We also recently got our 1st incubators. We had our first 5 pips today. Hatching our own eggs has been exciting! I would love to have some of your eggs to hatch. I will help hatch and care for them, of course, but I will let my husband claim the chicks that hatch out as "his" to replace the others that he lost.

i want them because i hatched out a few because my daughters asked me where the eggs came from. instead of telling them, i showed them start to finish (or finish to start??) i bought an incubator and some eggs. evn had a few hatch. they were thrilled!! anyway, i hatched a few pheasants for me because i've always wanted some. all are (were) about a month old. now, my daughters LOVE the chickens. the pheasants, not so much. tonight i got home and went to refresh the food and water and the pheasants have killed the chickens and were eating them!!! my youngest, who always helps feed and water them, was not impressed.....

i cannot buy more eggs. i've exhausted my resources building the coop. which the pheasants went into tonight. i have it divided in half. half for the pheasants and half for the chickens. the pheasants have both sides now. it's heart wrenching to hear a four year old ask "why did they kill my chicky?" yea.....i don't want these eggs....i NEED them!!

I would love to have the eggs from your beautiful chickens.
Because my favorite color chicken is blue and I love the barred rock breed. And my birthday is June 19th this would be a wonderful birthday gift for me and my husband couldn't be mad as it is a gift.
And what a wonderful gift to give a chicken loving hatchaholic ((hatching eggs)). I have broody hens to put them under so the chicks would be brought up right.

Oh My! This just gets harder and harder all the time!
th.gif

It's gonna be a real hard task to choose just one from all of these.
I am so thrilled that so many of you like my birds and want my eggs
smile.png

Many of you in the BYC community have just been so very wonderful to me that I thought this was a very fitting way to celebrate my 3000 post. Thank you all for participating and in my eyes you are all winners, each and every one!
hugs.gif

Keep those entries comin!

I would like to receive these eggs because another BYC person had offered us some hatching eggs and then preferred to send day-old chicks. However, we have not received either from him and I have not received replys to my e-mails. I ave a Brower incubator that I would like to use and I have a brooder already and waiting for the chicks that never came. I have nine BR chickens that are just about laying age. Thanks for your generosity.

I would love these eggs because i have been seeing all these deals on eggs and then i talk to people about prices and stuff. Then once i figure out the price and i want to buy the eggs i havent been able to buy any.

I havent even been able to ask my parents for money because my parents are getting a legal seperation.... eventually divorce but they cant do that cause then my step mom and step sister would lose health benefits..... this is making it hard on our family for money.

Plus i love chickens... and everyone thinks that i am now obsessed with them (I kinda-well no i do agree with them). Also i have been searching for eggs for both my little sister and I and this is a breed that she wants and i have always wanted....

Thank you for this oportunity.... even if i dont get the eggs.... im glad you have given me an oportunity for free eggs.... THANX

-JORDON-

I would like them because I am fairly new to chickens and out of the 25 I have so far, 22 are roos. All I wanted is to get eggs from some beautiful chickens. Many of them will have to go, and I will be left with a few lonely hens.

I have a new coop (8x16), a new incubator, and any chickens I hatch will live the life of Reily.

I'll beg if it will help.

It's always nice to see free hatching eggs up for grabs
smile.png
It's tough buying eggs, since they can be pretty expensive (and sometimes for nothing!).
Surprisingly, I've never had a Barred rock. No rocks, no dominiques, no male black stars.....no kind of barred chicken period. And blue is my most favorite color in birds. I just LOVE them! Blue barred rocks are so pretty. I'd love to try them
smile.png
I've got the hatching bug really bad right now, which of course is making my want stronger! The bug is itching, but I don't have the money to scratch it!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom