I want to swap my plant bulbs for your eggs or bluray

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
I have hostas, Purple garden phlox, Mixed garden phlox and more. I have to go through all my boxes and see how many bags I got total and what other bulbs are up for swap. As for how many eggs to send is totally up to you. I want this to be a fair trade. To the people who bought from me before me please let me know how your bulbs are coming along.

18 packs of freesias (mixed) Each pack has 25 bulbs and each pack is worth $4.95
7 packs of lilies (Asiatic Hybrid Mix) each pack has 5 bulbs and each pack is worth $4.97
4 packs of Hosta (aureo marginata) Each pack has 3 roots and each pack is worth $4.97
Purple phlox and mixed phlox. Will check how many bulbs are included and will tell you the price tonight.

What I would like...

Bantam barred rock eggs
Standard blue cochin eggs
Millie fleur d'uucle

duck:
Pekin or muscovy

quail:

Chinese painted button

Last edited:
I have a pack of Canna bulbs (the president) and the pack has 3 roots and the pack is worth $4.97

i am still going through my inventory so please keep a lookout for what I got

omg hypno....where in Northern NJ? I'm here too- and I have Button Quail eggs too! I can send however many you want- I absolutely love Canna Lilies! and Phlox too! and otehr lilies too, but I don't know the names of them...I'm more into my birds and dolls now- not my flowers. But we could trade Button eggs for Canna lilies and phlox if you want. Pm me some more details, Ok? Thanks
Lisa

What do you want for the asparagus roots - I have 9 going so far, but I don't think you can grow too much asparagus
big_smile.png

Hey, HFStevie!
We aren't exactly laying eggs just yet, but once we do I should have fertile mille fleurs. If you are still interested in the spring, drop me a PM. I'd love to trade for any phlox you might have then.

CG

i will take any eggs on my list for the asparagus. i want to make this a fair trade. i have lots of phlox so they will still be available.
smile.png

Blurays wanted:

Nightmare before christmas
Trading places
The mist
1408 (comes out sept 30th, 2008)
Cars
Rattotoulie (SP?)
Batman Begins
Resident Evil Trilogy
Iron Man
Meet the Robinsons
National treasure
National treasure 2 (Book of secrets)
Big Fish
Coming to America
Hairspray
Close encounters of the third kind.
Men In black
Interview with a vampire
Sleepy Hollow

This is my list so far. I have a lot of bulbs to go around. Let me know which ones you like!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom