I was not looking for anothe horse!! New pictures on pg 2

Thanks for telling me. Im seriously horse ignorant but do love the way they smell. I always thought if they made either puppy breath or horse smell air freshener Id be a happy camper but then Im weird that way.

Pretty boy!
smile.png

I love his face! Very elegant. I am so happy you could possibly help this guy. So many very good horses ending up homeless since their people have hit hard times in this economy. I hope it's a love match!
smile.png

He is so good. We just got him last night. This morning I saddled him, lunged him and he did great. Tonight I rode him bareback with a halter. He is so smooth, neck reins and stops great. Even if he doesn't work for my daughters dressage lessons we will be keeping him. He has a great mind so far. I feel very bad for his former owner. She loves him so much, but can not keep him. She has owned him before he was even born. She still has his ultrasound pictres from before he was born. She gave me a huge file of all his paper work. I feel bad for him too, he has had one owner for his whole life (15 yrs). It's so very sad, but we are very thankful that we were able to take him!!

Update on Max:
We have been taking him to the barn and letting him get used to a covered arena. He is doing great. My daughter took a short lesson on him and for fun did a little jumping (he's never jumped) he loved the jumping and did great. We would like to take him a show this yr but we will wait and see what happens.
Here are a few new pictures of my daughter riding him around our place.

IMG_1174Standarde-mailview.jpg

IMG_1176Standarde-mailview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom