I Woke Up With A Mouse In My Bed

lol.png

sick mind!

:: shakes head ::

lol.png

Quote:
gig.gif
A skink is a blue tailed lizard. Speaking of mink, we did have one come into the house through the doggie door one night. But, that is a whole different story
roll.png

* Hey, Punkin, not being mean, but a blue-tail is ONE variety of skink. We got those to-- had a big one in my washer a few years back and got some poor pics of another big one on the screen in the bath a couple mths. ago. . . .Dangerous, Kitty sounds like she is LOVING her new talent!! You know the mousies mean she loves you bigtime, right?? They're like a cat hug.
tongue.png

My also brings mice into the house. She usually brings them in alive and we find parts in the morning, which we toss outside and the roosters quickly run over and have breakfast. Sometimes the mice escape and find their way into our bedroom, and a couple times they have run across my face while I'm sleeping.

Bluh.
sickbyc.gif

We dont have mice since my daughters dachshund moved in. We have cats, but they are unbelievably LAZY.
Eww. Just thinking about it.
But on the bright side, it was just a mouse, I guess it could have been something worse!
lol.png

It could have been skunk, which last night I heard fighting a cat, and now the whole farm smells like skunk spray
th.gif

Now if that would have been her fighting with the skunk, and the skunk ended up in my bed, I would have really hurled.

redoak... across your face? ICK!

* I made the mistake of letting DS "re-aquire" Draven and take him to their place. Bad move with 18 empty houses in the 'hood. Mousies are looking for new digs, and I haven't been able to bother with them for awhile, until they started getting bold and too numerous (in just a month!!!). Finally, made some nice peanut butter bait, went at 'em with just 4 traps-- and caught 31 mice in 72 hours!!! Yikes!! 3 adults, 11 near adults, and the rest all about 1-inchers (minus tails). . . . Speedy breeding little buggers this year!!!

Back
Top Bottom