IA here

When is everyone going to be at the show? I'm planning to come in the morning for a bit. Hope to see you there!

I'm on my way now. This is my first time showing so I'm NERVOUS. I want to pack my one hen up and take her home. She is right next to Trish's and boy do her birds look good.

I am in Sioux City and I have a Chinese Goose and a Buff Duck to find new homes. The goose is single now and I don't have room for him this winter. And I have an extra Buff that hatched out this spring and I only need 1 pair for now. They would make a great addition for anyones flock, both are beautiful birds.

Kari!
How long it's been since I have gotten back here. I assume you all enjoyed Iowa City?
Kari, would you mind if I borrowed your rooster pic? I may ask trish.

It was a very good show. Numbers were down to about 1200 total but quality birds still there. Next year we will have the show there the same weekend(Thanksgiving) in the same location (Sharpless Auction Site). I expect 1700 to 1800 birds again next year. I hope everyone makes plans to attend. I would like to see you all here.
Craig

Hello! Just thought I'd share that I have my next generation of Iowa Blues in the incubator right now for the New Year's Day hatch-a-long. 38 out of 40 showing good development.

Back
Top Bottom