IA here

Wow is all I can say about kalona's sale. Prices were HIGH......lots and lots of birds. I had a good time sitting there all day. Brought home 9 birds. 3 are in pretty bad shape but I think a lil tlc and they will be fine.

Wow is all I can say about kalona's sale. Prices were HIGH......lots and lots of birds. I had a good time sitting there all day. Brought home 9 birds. 3 are in pretty bad shape but I think a lil tlc and they will be fine.

I was there during check in on Friday. There were some very nice birds there and a lot of variety. Spring show prices are almost always high. I usaly get 12-20 per bird at the spring show that will be competitive at 4H shows and only 5 per bird later in the year at some of the other 3 sales they have each year.

How high did all those bottle babies go? Sure were a lot of good looking ones there.

Checking in from Castalia Iowa.
In May we are getting 100 Cornish Rocks.
When they are ready
We are gonna process them at a State Of Iowa Place meat locker for poultry
We will be selling them.
Soon I will have a website up and going.
If your in my area and are interested in buying some good cheep quality chicken.
Just contact me :)

Hi!

I just joined Backyard Chickens. I live in Clear Lake, Iowa. Backyard chickens are currently illegal, but I'm working on getting that changed. Please send me a message if you live nearby or have any ideas on how to get the city's ordinance changed! Thanks!

Quote:
Welcome! That can be a tough project I hear. You might research what they did in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids. I know they have recently allowed city chickens.

Hi!

I just joined Backyard Chickens. I live in Clear Lake, Iowa. Backyard chickens are currently illegal, but I'm working on getting that changed. Please send me a message if you live nearby or have any ideas on how to get the city's ordinance changed! Thanks!
Welcome neighbor
frow.gif

I live just SE of Mason City, in the country where I am free to have as many critters as I can afford and then some!
No help for the laws, but a friendly hello. This is the best forum ever!!! Keep posting questions on how to change laws, there are so many resources on here to help you.

Back
Top Bottom