IA here

yay for some spring weather. I have to catch and seperate some ducks so i can hatch east indies. only roosters to live the winter were my 2 jersey giants, so i might hatch out some sexlinks with my rocks.
I've had a bad goat year, I had my 2 dairys bred this fall, but my older one got sick miscarried than died
sad.png
, and my young one never stuck. so no cute baby pics.
hope to see some of you at waverly.

How about we list what we have for birds and where located so if someone is looking for something we can help each other out locally

I'll start:

I'm between Waterloo and cedar rapids, Currently I have white silkies, blue silkies, partridge silkies, frizzle polish mix, black crested polish, white jersey giants, Easter eggers, Cochins, mixed barnyard bantams and few other mix hens and roosters. Getting rid of the Cochins, bantams and white jerseys.

Great idea brezlynsmom.....
I live near Mason City
I have Dominiques, Lavender Orpingtons, Lavender Ameracaunas, and 1 Buff Orp, Black/white Muscovey

I am in eastern Iowa. I attempt to raise exhibition quality Bantam Cochins. I keep Barred, Black, Birchen, Buff Columbian, Columbian, Gold Laced, Silver Laced, Partridge, Silver Penciled, and White Frizzle. Also have Bantam Gold Laced Wyandottes.
I am a resource for anyone wanting to becoming involved in showing Poultry.

I live near Belle Plain. I raise Iowa Blues, and a few offshoot projects. I also have mixed flocks of chickens, turkeys and Muscovies.

I live south of Mason City I have two trios of Russian Orloffs, 1 oriental gamefowl hen ,2 Brahma hens some white homers and roller pigeons, One pied green ringneck rooster, pair of bantams. Cant wait for Waverly. Is there aswap at Charles City (floyd fair grounds) this spring?

I live in Rowley (Buchanan County) I have: Guineas, Blue/Black Cochin, SC RIR, RC RIR, Icelandics, Welsummers, Blue/Black Ameraucana, Buff Orpingtons, Naked Necks, Black Langshan, Sussex, Cuckoo Marans, Bantam Black split to White Langshans, Easter Eggers/Olive Eggers, Iowa Blue, Cross ducks, cross geese, and Coturnix Quaill.

Just got 10 Buff Orp, 5 Barred Rocks and a free exotic on Saturday morning. So excited to get the call. Post Office ladies laughed at me. We are having a great time watching them!

I'm in Troy Mills. I raise and show Welsummers, White and Black/Blue Amerauana's, with side projects of RIR and Gold Partridge Brahma's. I'm also willing to help anyone interested in starting to show, it's fun and you will meet a lot of great people!

Back
Top Bottom