IA here

I went to Countyline Hatchery this past weedend and purchased some RIReds. They were great bird. Liz has some nice birds. 2nd time getting birds from her, and will go back again when I needs more. She is selling young chicken right now. Thanks Liz

I was wondering, we just put some paddocks up for our chickens. I'm wanting to find a cover crop that's good for the chickens, but is also something that will re-seed itself. Something other than grass. Basically self-sustaining vegetation. Any ideas?

I went to Countyline  Hatchery this past weedend and purchased some RIReds. They were great bird. Liz has some nice birds. 2nd time getting birds from her, and will go back again when I needs more. She is selling young chicken right now. Thanks Liz
[/quot
Does she have a lot of variety left? I want some brahmas and silkies for my flock.

"Did you try Jason, in Forest City? he probably has exactly what you're looking for. It's Jason Foell, but I can't think of his username on here! Try Iajake?"

Huh, I've never heard of them! If I can find him here I would really like to take a look.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom