IA here

IA. jake :

Hi, I am a newbee I have been reading the message board for quite awhile . just letting you all know north central Iowa here.:

welcome-byc.gif

IA. jake :

Hi, I am a newbee I have been reading the message board for quite awhile . just letting you all know north central Iowa here.:

Welcome
big_smile.png

Yay the little serama X frizzle cochin chicks have pipped their air cells.
big_smile.png

Boo only two of the serama eggs from bluegrass seramas seems to be developing
sad.png

They got shook up bad by the post office...

Welcome, Jake!!

IA. jake :

Hi, I am a newbee I have been reading the message board for quite awhile . just letting you all know north central Iowa here.:​

IA. jake :

Hey Jake
welcome-byc.gif
Tell us what you're interested in chicken wise. NW Iowa here.

Steph, I'll buy you a pair gladly
big_smile.png
If you return the favor and buy me a pair of Coro. Sussex!
Sorry you got egg probs. thats why I've chosen to stay away from hatching eggs and prefer chicks. The PO has gotten so bad with respecting fragile things.​

Last edited:
IA. jake :

frow.gif
Welcome, Jake! Northwest Iowa here.​

I am going to recandle them this weekend and hope that there are some late developers. They are on day 4 but usually with the tiny white eggs you can see development by now. The 2 "for sure" ones are very obvious already. The third one has a pretty porous shell so it is harder to see.

I have a friend that retired from the post office and she told me there are plenty off people that will shake a box just because it says fragile. That attitude is one of the main reasons she got out.

Quote:
There's a poopie head in every bunch of monkeys! Let me know how your candling works out.
I may be cutting back on my Seramas again.... any interest? Anyone
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom