IA here

Very excited - went to the feed store today and he had sexed EE chicks ( I will never get him to understand that they are not ameraucanas )

So I finally got my baby pullet and a black silkie for a friend. She better grow up to be as nice as the two roosters I got from him in July!!!!

Home from the hills this afternoon (the Black Hills and nephews wedding), all birds good but one... my Buttercup pullet was dead in the pen.
sad.png
I have had so many requests and was looking forward to hatching some eggs soon. The chicken sitter said she saw some of the other girls picking on her, and tried to call us but phone reception is lousy out there. She should have just put her in an empty pen. Instead, I have a loss now.

Quote:

Can you PM me your phone number? So far it doesn't look like the muscovy eggs are developing although it might just be too early to tell. I would call you from my husbands cell once I got to where he is at (the national guard armory )

Kari;
Someone at the State Fair asked me if I had any Iowa Blue chicks for sale but I can not recall who it was! I'll have to ponder that for awhile.

Quote:
What are EE pullets going for now? I've seen them for $3 - $5 on Craigslist but that seems low considering the cost of feed.

Quote:
What are EE pullets going for now? I've seen them for $3 - $5 on Craigslist but that seems low considering the cost of feed.

I can see the smoke from here...

Back
Top Bottom