Icelandic Chickens

You guys are sick. Momof8kids, you nearly made me spew my coffee! I'm telling you the little guy's got it going on. I have 7 teenage boys and four teenage hens. Where are the hens? With Rico Suave!

34566_roos-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
cool.png
Hey, when you're hot, you're hot....as the old saying (and song) goes! The girls like him now but only time will tell if he's truly "all that"!

Quote:
cool.png
Hey, when you're hot, you're hot....as the old saying (and song) goes! The girls like him now but only time will tell if he's truly "all that"!

Oh, he's all that and a bag of chips!

Well, it was a big day here at the prison. Six inmates from the Icelandic gang were paroled. Two male inmates are en route to a new facility in Virginia. They are expected to arrive on Thursday. Two more males and two females were transferred to Illinois and will be arriving tomorrow. All were trustees who earned their early release through good behavior credits and the fact that they were just too cute! They left here with full pardons and one way tickets!
frow.gif

I am not planning on getting any sleep until I know they arrive safe and sound.
fl.gif

Thanks to Kim and Mary for the generous donation to the Protective Society for the Icelandic Chickens in Iceland. I know it will be appreciated!
love.gif

Warden, Cluckawalla Valley State Prison

Yeah! The roos and pullets made it to their destination in just over 24 hours, safe and sound! Their new owner will be posting an update. Now I just have to sweat it out until the boys make it to VA!
fl.gif

Quote:
I think your boys won't be there until tomorrow. That is why it hasn't updated. The lady at the PO said it was because of the flight times and the distance you are from the main postal hub. There wouldn't be time to get them on the truck. I won't panic if you don't!

Neither of you panic.
hmm.png

The Ameraucana's Mary and I ordered were missing for 3 days in February and they were only 4 weeks old at the time. They made it just fine (cramped, but fine), and so will your Icelandic rooster.

Back
Top Bottom