Icelandic Chickens

Sure thing! I'll message you when the next stuff is up and you can send me an order on my email.
Paypal is fine or you can send a check. Whatever is easier for you.
smile.png

Thank yoU!!

Quote:
YAY! I found a happy free ranging home for the boys to live! They will be picked up on Friday. I am much happier about this than I would be to process them. It would be very little meat, and hardly worth it, but I just can not raise that many boys for too long! I have to look, but I think I have only about 3 or 4 girls out of all this hatching!

Mary, How did Lucy become blind? Was she always?

Poor little Thelma.... or should I say, POOR MARY!

Lucy is not completely blind. She was severely pecked by Oprah's friend, Gayle, my barred rocks. One eye was almost gone and she has gradually lost vision in the other. She still seems to see a little but not very much. She runs into walls all the time. Gayle was sent packing right after the incident. She was so darn mean.

I think I will get accustomed to the fainting eventually but wow, it's a shock!

Hallelujah on finding a home for the boys! I have a guy near me who does the same thing! I would go nuts, but I am glad to have him available. Your luck with roos was about like mine for awhile but the last few hatches I have gotten more girls than boys. I am just waiting for them to grow up and see who stays and who goes of the roos. They are at that really gangly stage now but I see several boys with stunning coloring and crests. I just love having them out free ranging. It is like fast moving eye candy!

Hey, Kelly's here. I should show her pictures of my mutts so she can tell me they are all roos so I won't feel so bad getting rid of their fluffy cuteness to make room for the Icelandics
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom