Ideal Hatchery review

So what i got was 4 blue polish, 6 silkies, 5 Rhode Island Reds (packing peanuts). They are thriving! I am so glad they are good and well! Here are some pictures of all the chicks
They are the best hatchery and i will continue to order from there i recommend you do to!

Last edited:
Hey don't mean to bother but do yall have any coupons or special offers from there i am going to order again..
celebrate.gif

Ideal has advertised specials for this coming weeks hatch( 8/6) that include a crested special( $1.10 each), assorted Silkies, Cochins, D'Uccles, feather legged, clean legged (all $1.05 each), and hatchery choice bantams(.99 cents), RIR, brown Leghorn, barred rock, and Surprise pullets + assorted or Pekin ducklings $2. each + assorted Guineas $3. each. & black broilers.

Hi has anyone seen the disclosure about MG.? If you haven't please read this it's and eye opener. Idael Poultry is not MG clean ,has never claimed to be and does not intend to be. NPIP does not require a hatchery or farm to be MG clean in the standard program. But does offer a separate MG program that we do not participate in. MG is very common disease and is most backyard chicken flocks in the United States. Ideal Poultry supplies some breeders to most of the hatcheries in the United Statestherefore their those flocks are also MG positive.None of the big hatcheries in the United States are MG clean. If our customers who are MG positive (again most of our customers are) obtained MG negative flocks it would result in more problems and more sick chickens for them. Therefore Ideal Poultry having an MG clean flock actually be a disservice to our customers. Ideal Poultry has provided poultry to customers since 1937 and continues to be the largest provider of backyard poultry in the United States.Selling over 5 million chickens annually. If you have any further questions , please contact Mikeala Fuches at 800- 243--3257 ext 5411. Monroe Fuches , chairman of the board Ideal Poultry.Teri Adcox Vice President.

Our order is also on it's way, it said the shipment went out at 5pm last night and will be here in 72 hours. I was hoping for shipment today and arrival tomorrow or Friday, as I am at work today. I will just go crazy if they have to sit in my post office overnight because I wasn't home to get the phone call to pick them up.

I ordered 8 chicks, total. Two Austrolorps, two Americaunas, two Salmon Faverolles, and two Cuckoo Marans. Is there a likelihood that I will get more than that? I hadn't really considered that a possibility with such a small order.

Our order arrived at 6am and we had 5 packing peanuts in with our order of 2 australorps, 2 americaunas, 2 cuckoo marans and 2 salmon faverolles.

I am having a hard time determining which ones are the salmons, because five of the chicks look the same. Is there a chance they added three salmons?

All chicks were healthy, happy, and active. They all drank and ate within minutes, and are now peeping softly in their brooder, dashing back and forth now and then, napping intermittently, and figuring out their new world. I couldn't be happier with the order, so far.

Back
Top Bottom